Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

So much has happened since I last posted... well obviously, it's been over 2 years!

Louis is an absolute dream, a really lovely little boy - he talks lots, behaves well (most of the time!) and sleeps well too. He's really got his own little character now, very very cute!

I went back to work 2 days a week, and then a few months later went back to full time. For the past 2 weeks I've gone back down to 3 days a week as the industry is pretty slow at the moment. I have taken up photography as an interest and hope to pursue it as a little sideline career.

Jack has been doing the Knowledge, and has his first test next week, it's all very exciting.

The house is fine, still not anywhere near finished, but hey, we have a home - it's all good!

The other news is that I'm pregnant again! We found out last Tuesday (11th November). I woke up feeling really sick, and so I did the one pregnancy test that I had laying around...


I was concerned it was rather feint so went and bought another one, to be sure. Luckily it was a day I was at home, so I could do all the faffing about I needed to! I rang Jack and told him not to get his hopes up but I'd got a feint line... I did the other one at Sainsburys, couldn't wait to get home!


I know that last time I tried making it special with the whole suspence and socks thing, but I just couldnt manage it this time round! I rang him up straight away to tell him the good news. Obviously we are both over the moon.

I had my booking in appointment at my surgery yesterday. She told me my due date is 20th July, but I think I have worked them out properly, so I will stick with 26th July unless the scan says otherwise. I have to choose between 2 hospitals, neither of which I know very well. Tough decision and I don't know how to make my mind up.

We've told our family and will tell close friends as and when the time is right. We've decided not to tell Louis until after the 12 week scan just incase anything goes wrong (touch wood it doesnt of course). I can't wait to tell him though, eeeek, he's going to be a big brother!

No comments: