Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Second Viewing

Baby was kicking like mad yesterday, they're definitely moving into forceful movements rather than little bubbles, but still not enough to feel every time from the outside if I'm sitting up.

We called the estate agent to book a second viewing on the property we saw yesterday. It was lucky that we did, because we found out when we went to see it in the evening, that an offer had been made, but because the seller knew we were interested she didn't accept.

Jack seemed to like it a lot more, and was getting excited about it - I think he looked at it more like a blank canvas, and I noticed a lot more things that I hadn't noticed before! When we got home we decided we were going to put an offer on today. We couldn't sleep through excitement, and I rang up the estate agent this morning and put in an offer.

We haven't heard whether or not it has been accepted yet, but the agent has called to say that the seller is thinking about it but she said it's looking good, and we should know by this afternoon - it just feels like forever and I can't stop looking at my phone to check it's on etc!

A very exciting week... only 2 days to the scan too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hope your offer gets accepted. i know what the waiting feels like - good luck! x