Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend

It's Monday again... time really does seem to be going so fast since we hit the 20 week mark. I think because we're not any further with the house situation it's starting a bit of panic inside, but there's nothing we can do really - we just have to sit tight until the seller finds something she likes. I think a gentle nudge in the estate agents direction may be needed today.

We went to Hobbycraft this weekend - I wanted to look for a canvas to paint... we spent aaaaages there, there are so many things we're going to do with baby once baby is bigger! I bought a cross-stitch pattern that you put the baby's details in... I spent lots of the weekend doing it, obviously I can't put in the baby's name etc yet, but I'm really pleased with it so far! This is what it should look like once it's done...




We went into town to look for a coat for me because I don't have one that does up any more. I don't want to spend loads cos I won't get much wear out of it, so tried Primark, New Look etc but they were all those silly little short coats. Let's just hope its not too cold for much longer!

No comments: