Monday, January 16, 2006

Noooooooo!

I woke up this morning as usual, had a bit of a lay in because of the optitians, in a jolly mood, got washed and dressed and sat down to do my make up, and spotted it. A grey hair. I couldn't believe it! Just because I'm a mum it doesn't mean I have to have grey hair! Even my mum doesn't have grey hair yet! It was all curly and silvery and staring me straight in the face - so I got my tweezers and yanked it out. So long grey hair! Don't come back!

I then had my optitan appointment - I need new lenses, so I have a few days where I'm going to be glasses-less which is not fun when I can't see my computer properly! I've been advised to wear my glasses at home, watching the tele, driving too... and it set me back £99!

Work has been hectic, and my colleagues are annoying me - it's my job to make sure they meet their deadlines, but they seem too relaxed and not bothered and it's driving me up the wall!

No comments: