Thursday, October 27, 2005

7 Weeks Pregnant

Wooohoooo today we've reached the 7 week mark, how exciting! But I feel the sickest I have ever felt. Yucksville. I've decided that I will try to add a photo each week to show how my bumps progressing, so to start, here it is this morning, at 7 weeks...


I know I know, it looks quite big for only 7 weeks old... but here's where I must add I didn't exactly have a flat stomach to begin with! It has definitely grown, and before pregnancy, it was 'pinchable', now it's firm and hard!

I didn't go in to work today until 11am, I felt as rough as a dog. We went out to our friends' new house last night and for a bite to eat, it was really nice because it took my mind off feeling sick. She gave us the baby trainers (sooo cute) and 18 babygro's! 6 for newborn-3months, 6 for 3-6 months and 6 for 6-9 months!! They are teeny tiny and it meant Jack couldn't sleep because he got excited all over again!

I woke up and couldn't even stomach my early morning toast, I just had to go back to bed. I didn't feel good all day (I told work that I had been sick in the night and couldn't get myself up just yet), so I told them I still felt sick when I eventually dragged myself in, which was nice because I was treated a little more delicately than usual!

I've ordered a little bump belt off the internet http://http://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/product.aspx?CategoryID=Practical_Essentials&ProductID=6912&language=en-GB which apparently is recommended to use from 2 months of pregnancy, incase of any jerks in the car, basically the belt pushes into your lap rather than tummy, it also means its more comfy once the bump is more prominent!


No comments: