Monday, October 24, 2005

Lazy Weekend

The weekend went well... on Friday I went and got some 'Mum To Be' vitamins from Boots, and they most definitely have helped. I have been eating a slice of toast every few hours too, but I have felt so much better since taking them. Lucky I got 90 of them ;)

It was lovely just catching up on sleep and lazing around on Saturday, we watched the X Factor and just got a take away which I was more than happy to do!

Yesterday we went to view our first house in S.E, which was nice, but the bathroom was downstairs which is a bit impractical, so Jack drove us round seeing if we could see anything nice and looked in some estage agents windows... Im hoping this isn't going to take too long!

Jack's been lovely, and when I woke up this morning he'd made me some toast and a glass of O.J so I wouldn't have to move and end up feeling sick.

We're house-sitting this week so it will be nice to be pregnant and alone for a while!

No comments: