Monday, October 17, 2005

Due Date Given

I have my first crack on my nipple which is unpleasant, however, I had my first doctors appointment which was very exciting!

I have been given an estimated due date of 15th June 2006 which is great - Jack's birthday and our anniversary. We've had some nice chats about how we must have conceived around the same time his parents did with him (yum)!

The Doctor was very nice, I'm glad I had him... he asked me which hospital I wanted to have the baby in and gave me the forms for my Medical Exemption so I get my prescriptions and dental work for free (damn, I should have held out for my dentist check up!) He told me a midwife would contact me at 10 weeks to do blood tests etc, and that might either be at home, or at the surgery. Then 12 weeks we'll have our first scan (sooooooo looking forward to that!) He also prescribed me some Folic Acid and asked me if I had any questions, at which point my brain froze and said no! As soon as I walked out of the surgery I thought of loads of things I'd meant to ask!

No comments: